Stage 3A - Logan Road to Loganlea Road
The Queensland Government is planning the final stage of upgrades to the M1 between Daisy Hill and the Logan Motorway (Stage 3).
Stage 3 is expected to include:
- southbound capacity upgrade from Springwood to Loganholme
- northbound capacity upgrade from Daisy Hill to Loganholme
- ramps consolidation and managed motorway technologies.
All modes of public and active transport will also be investigated as part of the early planning process.
Due to the size of Stage 3, the project will be divided into:
- Stage 3A - Logan Road to Loganlea Road north (Exit 20 to Exit 23/24)
- Stage 3B - Loganlea Road south to Logan Motorway (Exit 24 to Exit 31).
The concept plan below shows an extension to the South East Busway and proposed new bus station locations. This concept design also includes an extension to the V1 Veloway, a pedestrian overpass from the Nujaloo Road park 'n' ride, and widening of the M1 to 5 lanes.
The online survey is closed. Thank you for your contribution. A report of the findings from this consultation will be available early in 2021.
If you would like to provide any feedback and have further enquiries, contact the project team on DH2LM@TMR.qld.gov.au