The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) is delivering upgrades to Cleveland-Redland Bay Road. These upgrades have been divided into stages and include:
- works already completed in mid-2020 at various locations on Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
- upgrading the Anita Street intersection (construction started in August 2020)
- duplicating Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, Anita Street to Magnolia Parade (planning commenced in late 2020, design to be completed in mid-2021)
- safety improvements at various intersections including Serpentine Creek Road
- future planning including a planning study for Boundary Road intersection.
TMR is developing a business case and design for the duplication of Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, Anita Street to Magnolia Parade.
Have your say
TMR invited the community to have a say on the interactive map and survey below and view the proposed design. Comments received will help TMR ensure community feedback is considered as part of the design process.